- Apply the standard of care and leading-edge techniques for fragility fractures, pelvic and acetabular disruption, complex upper and lower extremity injuries.
- Demonstrate improved surgical skill with the latest surgical techniques in orthopaedic trauma through hands-on workshops.
- Discuss central concepts regarding practice management and topical contemporary themes from keynote lectures.
- Apply the most current methods for management of complex foot and ankle injuries.
- Debate and critique the latest technological advances in orthobiologics and complex fracture care.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
17th Annual Chicago Trauma Symposium
Designed to offer the orthopaedic surgeon an integrated approach to trauma management. At the conclusion of this symposium, participants should be able to:
Posted by Tracy Sferra, Course Coordinator