Here's a list of the top 10 things to do within a 5-minute walk of John Hancock Observatory. Print it off and stick it in your bag.
1. Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art for exhibitions of the most thought provoking art created since 1945.
2. Take a Chicago Trolley Tour, a great value way to see the city's most sought after shopping, dining and attractions in around two hours.
3. Grab a slice of culture at the Lookingglass Theatre Company, a new era of theatre in Chicago used for presentations, special events and intimate performances.
4. Head to American Girl Place, where little girls can explore the worlds' of their favorite characters, dine with dolls and celebrate birthdays with friends.
5. Go shopping on Magnificent Mile where you'll find flagship stores for brands like Apple and Burberry, plus, vertical malls that are home to hundreds of stores.
6. Cruise Oak Street Beach, where bikini-clad beauties, businessmen with their trousers rolled up, musclemen, in-line skaters and families hang out.
7. Get your photo taken next to the Chicago Water Tower. Since the Great Fire of 1871, the tower has become a symbol of old Chicago and the city's recovery from it.
8. Sneak away to Hershey's 3,600ft retail store on Magnificent Mile, where you can customize giant chocolate bars with your very own message.
9. Hail a horse-drawn carriage to the lakeside and past the manors of the Gold Coast. Trips depart just outside John Hancock Center.
10. Check out the new TBroadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place opening Fall 2010.